Floating File Tree
Interacting with it
The following actions are available from the File Repository Tab:
- single click: open sub-tree if present
- single click and hold: drag and rearrange on page
- double-click: open corresponding folder in File Repository
- shift+click: collapse the tree node
Reading the tree
Each category has a specific style. The possible styles are the following:
- Dark blue (filled): This means you are looking at a main category.
- Light blue (filled): This means this category still has some subcategories inside of it! click it!
- White (with light blue border): This means this category does not have subcategories.
The number of files located inside a specific category is displayed after its name between regular. If you want to see which files are inside, just double click the category and you will get the whole list.